Oat Flour Pumpkin Bars

It’s not a holiday but I was hungry for something pumpkin, I had a can of pumpkin so I was good to go... This is my recipe for oat flour pumpkin bars.



OAT FLOUR PUMPKIN BARS

1 cup oat flour

1 teaspoon baking soda

1/2 teaspoon baking powder

1/4 teaspoon salt

2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice

1 cup 100% canned pumpkin

1/3 cup light brown sugar

1/4 cup oil

2 eggs

1/3 cup milk

1 teaspoon vanilla

Mix together all the wet ingredients, whisk to blend

Add the light brown sugar into wet ingredients, stir until completely mixed in

Sift together all the dry ingredients, add to wet ingredients, mix really well

Pour into a prepared square pan

Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes, until toothpick or knife inserted comes out clean.

Cool completely, frost with cream cheese or buttercream frosting,  If you prefer not to frost spoon some whipped cream or whipped topping on top…

I had some praline pecans, I chopped to garnish the top, optional.