Sausage & Tomato Quiche

 Good stuff,  Another Quiche… I usually make a quiche with ingredients I already have in the refrigerator. I just make sure I have a pie crust in the freezer at all times. I realize I could make a crust from scratch, but to me it is a pain and more mess to clean up.


Sausage & Tomato Quiche

1 deep dish pie crust 9 inch

1 cup crumbled pre cooked sausage ( I used Turkey All Natural)

1/2 cup green peppers chopped

1/2 cup green onions chopped

2 small tomatoes seeded and chopped

1 cup shredded cheese, (your choice cheddar, colby, swiss, etc…)

4 eggs

1 cup milk

Salt & pepper to taste

Slightly beat the milk and eggs together.   Add green onions, green peppers, sausage, tomatoes, and cheese.  Pour all ingredients in pie crust, mix and blend evenly. Garnish with tomato (optional). Bake at 390° for 45-50 minutes.