Walnut Flour Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

 I think these might be my new favorite cookies – Walnut Flour Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – Gluten Free. I bought some pecan flour too, so I guess I will be trying cookies with the pecan flour soon.




Walnut Flour Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

  • 1/2 cup walnut flour
  • 3/4 cup quick oats
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 egg
  • 5 tablespoons butter, softened
  • 1/4 sugar
  • 1/4 light brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips




In a medium size mixing bowl cream butter and sugars together, add egg and beat together with a fork.

Add walnut flour, baking soda, and quick oats, mix completely together.

Stir in mini semi a sweet chocolate chips.

Drop by spoonfuls onto baking sheet and flatten a little with fingers, to pack together.

Bake in a preheated oven @ 350° for 10-12 minutes.

Makes about 14 cookies.

*Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free.