Chocolate Chip Place and Bake Cookies

 Chocolate Chip Ready to Bake refrigerated Cookie Dough.  Quick and Easy ideas for one package of 24 cookies.


I am sure other people have thought of this: Buy a few packages of ready to bake 24 count cookie dough packages and make two different cookies out of each package. When I am going to have a small get together and I want to serve a variety of cookies for a cookie tray this is what I have done to save time.

Example in this post: Cut each piece of dough in half to make mini cookies. 24 mini chocolate chip cookies and 24 mini mint chocolate chip cookies with a mint M&M added. Easy enough, once you do this to a few different packages and place them on a big cookie tray it looks like you did a heck of alot of baking! Plus if you also want to make the fancier pastry type cookies you will have time to do that, works for me.



🎀